It is cold this morning. Like disappointingly cold. The planet should be ashamed of itself. It wouldn’t be so bad except I have AC installed in my window, which means the insulation is pretty terrible. It should be 75-80 not 50. Supposed to get up to 89 by next Friday. It is also raining. Which is probably a good thing, I would waste too much time playing around with my new camera.
My journaling has turned into thoughts about the weather already…
I’m already feeling the lack of social being back in Idaho. I need to move to a place with a tech scene like tomorrow. Maybe I should go to a local meetup or something. But I have enough money in my bank account to Airbnb someplace for a few weeks, so maybe I should head to Seattle or Portland for a bit. I can never decide. I should just do the nomad thing and start traveling I think, I’d be happy as a digital nomad. Digital nomad it is then.
Things I Will Do Today
- [ ] Wrap up user’s feature on REDACTED
- [ ] Get back to a support request on ThinkingInReact
- [ ] Make a passport appointment. I have procrastinated on this way too much, to the point it actually delayed my trip.
- [ ] Make an appointment at vet to fix stray cats
- [ ] Make a dentist appointment
- [ ] Iron out SSL issues on ThinkingInReact
- [ ] Start on backend code for GetGoodAt
- [ ] 1 hour on treadmill
- [ ] 30 minutes chopping wood (weather permitting)
- [ ] Push updates to the https://github.com/k2052/awesome-modern-design-tools repo
- [ ] Publish my MathAsCode Ruby fork
Things I Will NOT Do Today
- I will not Eat unhealthy things
(I feel like my anti-task list is usually going to be diet related)